Monday 11 January 2016

                                                               Mary Poppins


The Ty's went on a trip to go see Mary Poppins in the Bord Gáis theatre, on the 16th on December. It was an amazing show and great experience for us all. I really enjoyed it, there were many capturing moments and it was a day to remember.

We set off in the morning on the bus, and when we arrived we went to stroll around and get food that we wanted for the show, as soon as it hit 2:30, we were allowed to go into the theatre to get our seats. We didn't have to wait long at all for the show to begin, so we weren't kept waiting.

My opinion of the show is that I really enjoyed it and I would go see it again, the actors were amazing, the scenery and the singing was spot on. Such talent!

I recommend to all viewers to go see it, I would do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment